Strand Arts Centre – Booking Terms & Conditions
By attending this/these event(s) you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Attendees should be present at the event to register or collect tickets at least 20 minutes in advance of event start times.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, unless the event is cancelled. All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Event management reserve the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of event management staff and at an appropriate interval.
- Event management accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
- Event management reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by ourselves to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. We do not forward our database to outside companies involved in marketing. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us.